Senior Drilling Engineer – Stavanger-based
Exceed leads the way in well delivery. We operate on a global basis and are currently recruiting for a Senior Drilling Engineer to join our dedicated team, with immediate effect.
Critical to this role is a fluency in Norwegian, together with a comprehensive knowledge of Norwegian industry regulations.
You will provide drilling, completion, intervention expertise, ensuring the relevant level of compliance and due diligence is applied to all Norwegian Non-Operated Joint Venture projects, in alignment with Client Joint Venture Governance Standards.
Liaising with other joint venture partner focal points
Verification of main operator’s work by a provision of:
- Well complexity assessment
- Cost estimates
- Technical feasibility, contract and schedule reviews
- Technical assurance
- Management of selective external studies
- Well basis of design reviews
- Compliance with Drilling, Completions & Intervention (DCI) Joint Venture KPI Tracker
- Life of field input
- Prepare and deliver internal DCI Peer reviews
- Support of client ADEM process
Continued assurance and due diligence requirements
Compliance with DCI joint venture KPI tracker
Rig intake assurance
Review of regulatory submissions
Detailed Drilling and Completions (D&C) programme peer reviews
Management of daily operational and weekly summary reports
Compliance with DCI joint venture KPI Tracker
End of Well Report
Completion of DCI Scorecard
Operator joint venture meetings: D&C cost & scheduling; project authority for expenditure & project scheduling; technical reviews
All client project specific D&C related meetings
Internal ‘gate’ process approvals
Operator DWOP exercises
If you have the experience and passion to become an integral part of Exceed’s success story, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Performance Improvement Coaches
Exceed is an industry leading oil and gas consultancy with a proven transformation methodology for world-class performance management. Exceed Performance has helped clients save close to $ 1 Billion in the last 12 years.
Exceed is looking for Performance Coaches to help our clients achieve excellence through dynamic team integration and accelerated learning.
As a Performance Improvement Coach, your role will be to work directly with the Exceed Well Management or Client Operator rig-based operations team. You will work with frontline supervisors to implement continuous improvement activities and promote a culture of planning and learning whilst positively impacting rig morale and supporting rig activities.
· Support and facilitate pre-planning meetings, after action reviews, and other learning opportunities
· Enhance the quality of pre-job learning through video footage
· Encourage cooperation between operator, contractor, and service providers
· Provide independent measurement on relevant performance measures
· Capture lessons learned and work to enable learning across multiple projects
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a drilling environment
· Operational experience in drilling / P&A projects
· Proven performer with a track record in continual career progression
· Excellent communication (verbal/written) and organisational skills
· Proven people skills and natural leadership abilities
· Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Successful applicants will be eligible to complete the Performance Engineering Competency Programme (PECP) in Aberdeen, in order to deploy as Exceed Performance Coaches in the North Sea, Middle East, West Africa and South-East Asia.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry. They will also have held leadership positions and be passionate about accelerated learning and exceptional teamwork. They will have inspired others to deliver outstanding results in the recent past.
Exceed is looking for Performance Coaches whose values align with those of Exceed: LEAD – Lead with courage, Exceed expectations, Act with integrity, Deliver transformational results.
If this describes you and you want to join a world-class team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org