HR & Resourcing Support – Aberdeen-based
Exceed leads the way in delivering world-class wells. We operate on a global basis and are currently recruiting for an experienced HR and Resourcing professional to join our dedicated team.
We believe that investment in the best people is critical to success: you will manage Exceed’s global recruitment and HR processes, ensuring that this investment results in excellent HSE performance, well delivery and an unsurpassed industry reputation.
Reporting to management, you will be experienced in effective HR and international resourcing for the global Energy sector, with a proven track record in working directly with both operator and supply chain clients.
Experience of managing/working with competence management systems is also required.
HR and Resourcing Support key objectives:
- Management of recruitment process: from advertisement of role to application process; from screening to interview planning.
- Responsibility for personnel documentation, logistics and effective communications
- Maintenance of HR policies, and management of internal/subcontractor HR issues
- Responsibility for appraisal, training and development process for all staff members
- Developing closing supportive relationships with Exceed clients and team members
- Development of Exceed competence management system
Essential knowledge required includes:
- Degree qualified HR management (ideally CIPD qualified)
- Experience of contractual detail, including liaison with legal and financial teams
- International travel requirements (Visas, medical innoculations)
If you have the experience and passion to become an integral part of Exceed’s success story, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Business Development Manager, Aberdeen-based role
Exceed leads the way in well delivery. We operate on a global basis and are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our mobile, highly-experienced team.
Your objective will be to increase business revenue and profitability, by identifying and securing new business opportunities for Exceed’s global business divisions:
Wells Project Management
By building a portfolio of long-term clients partnerships, you will work closely with the Exceed management team to increase the value of the company. The Business Development Manager will support the development and delivery of our business development strategy; growing the business through utilisation of your existing networks to identify the new partners and strategic relationships that will add sustainable value to the business plan.
Focusing upon new international business growth, the role will require extensive international travel, networking and interaction with existing partners in the following regions: Europe, North and West Africa, Middle East, India, South East Asia, the Caucasus.
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org