The Contracts Advisor is responsible for the commercial aspects of contracting for the Project team. This role will drive commercial contracting excellence, security of supply and risk management through the implementation of effective and efficient contracting strategies and arrangements.
Co-ordinates procurement activities within the Project team through preparation or collation of;
- Materials/Service requirements
- Bid lists
- Tender documents
- Commercial evaluations
- Support with Call off Orders
- Maintain tender clarification registers
- Provide day to day liaison/advice on commercial and contractual matters with project team members
- Co-ordination and preparation of prequalification and tender enquires
- Preparation of contractual documentation against standard company templates
- Preparation and presentation of recommendations to award
- Post Contract administration including contract amendments/variations
- Evaluation of tender submissions
- Support with Master Service Agreement negotiations and execution
- Support with Due Diligence evaluations and execution
- Support with Client’s Supply Chain Teams
Prepares tender documentation for all Project service requirements.
Negotiates contracts terms and conditions in collaboration with the Legal team.
Drives commercial contracting excellence and manages risk effectively.
Ensure ‘best value’ achieved by competitive tendering, effective negotiation and contract structure.
Accurately quantify, classify and record Supply savings.
Align contractual, commercial and risk guidelines and approval policies to ensure effective governance.
- Degree qualification preferred in a Business, Management or Law related subject
- CIPS qualification preferred
- Proven track record of execution excellence & delivering results
- > 10 years in a contracting/supply chain discipline
- Experience of negotiating Contracts is paramount
- Good presentation, negotiation, analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills essential. (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Good understanding of strategic, technical, legal, finance, taxation and commercial issues
- Good understanding of all LOGIC terms and conditions
- Incumbents - proper contract management capturing improvements in contract amendments, managing transitions
- Tenderers - creating strategy that encourages competition and follows industry standard procurement processes. Professional updates/communication/understanding process, properly de-brief those unsuccessful
- Regulatory - OEUK / Supply Chain / EEEGR /Regional Forums
- Highly driven, ‘can do’, able to articulate in a crisp and precise manner
- Uncompromising on HSE, ethics & compliance is a ‘must have’ in all Supply Chain activities
- Has effective influencing skills and can flex their style to audience
Contract Duration: 8 months
Exceed is seeking an experienced Contracts Advisor to support a client project.
The Contracts Advisor will be accountable for driving commercial contracting excellence, security of supply and risk management through the implementation of effective and efficient Wells equipment contracting strategies and arrangements. The role will work alongside the discipline engineers to deliver scopes of work and other technical documents for contracts.
If you have the experience and passion to support Exceed's continuing growth, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply via the Apply Now section below.Back to Careers