P&A DRILLING SUPERVISORS (day & night)
POSITION TYPE: Rotational Contractor (21/21)
LOCATION: Offshore UKCS
Exceed is currently looking for P&A Drilling Supervisors to support platform P&A operations utilising Hydraulic Workover Unit.
UK based project, candidates must have experience within a similar role with an Operator and hold valid offshore UK certification.
As Drilling Supervisor you will have a proven track record of managing well-site activities for a minimum of 5 years with specific experience in executing platform based P&A operations. Previous Hydraulic Workover Unit experience is desirable.
- Support and mentor Client personnel through adherence to all plans, policies and procedures, and for the purposes of implementing the various rig related programmes
- Support Leadership in communicating well decommissioning objectives to all well site contractors’ representatives
- Assist with coordination of rig site QHSE and QA activities to ensure company environmental, safety and loss control objectives are achieved and that the service contractors follow safe and professional operations
- Work closely with Leadership Team to ensure all operations are performed in compliance with Government Regulations, Company Policies and Industry Standards and Practices.
- Advise Leadership Team on unforeseen well problems with proposals that do not compromise the environment and safety
- Evaluate the work plan and monitor daily progress for potential conflicts that may arise and would require planning revisions. Report any conflict to the Operations Superintendent and assist with revisions.
- In support of the Client Leadership Team, provide leadership, supervision and guidance to the Client technical staff and contractors on the platform
- Mentor offshore team in all drills, exercises and actual emergency response
- Assist with logistical plans to ensure timely delivery and return of personnel and equipment
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in oil and gas activities offshore
- Recent experience supervising platform P&A activities
- Hydraulic Workover Unit operations (desirable)
- Offshore logistics services and safety, logistics sharing & material supply
- Fluent in well control operations and practices
- Experience with behavioural safety system
- Experience in Incident Investigation
- Exposure to emergency response
- Experience with modern safety management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
P&A DRILLING SUPERVISORS
Exceed is currently looking for Drilling Supervisors (day and night) to support platform P&A operations utilising Hydraulic Workover Unit.
UK based project. Candidates must have experience within a similar role with an Operator and hold valid offshore UK certification.
If you have the experience and passion to become an integral part of Exceed's continuing success, please send your CV and advise of your availability to email@example.com
Back to Careers