HEAD OF FINANCE
Manage the Exceed Group accounting compliantly and report company financial performance.
Ensure Company and project P&L reports, forecast reports, budget tracking and other financial reports are produced on a monthly basis, or more frequently if required by the board.
ESSENTIAL - TECHNICAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Degree + Professional accountancy qualification + 10 years experience
- Delivery of management reporting information, including variance analysis and KPIs, by agreed deadlines
- Exposure to group companies & overseas entities
- Management and supervision of a team
- Management of external professional advisors
- Ensure that the company is compliant and acquisition ready
- Oversee development & maintenance of financial policies
- Develop strategies to eliminate value leakage
- Compliance with statutory reporting deadlines
- Identification and mitigation of current and potential risks faced by the business
- Ensure working capital requirements are managed to meet growth opportunities
- Maintenance of good working relationships with banks, lenders, auditors, etc.
ESSENTIAL - PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Driven, energetic and ambitious
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Delivery focused with strong planning and organisational skills
- Team player
- Outgoing and personable
- Ability to communicate appropriately with individuals at all levels within the organisation and beyond (both strategic and operational)
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Strategic thinker (big picture)
- Problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while maintaining thorough attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate and manage difficult conversations
- Mentor and develop the finance department, internal capability & qualifications
DESIRED - TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Upstream Oil and Gas within an OFS / engineering consultancy
- International tax experience
- NetSuite experience
- International compliant financial reporting
HEAD OF FINANCE (vacancy closed)
Exceed Group of companies is recruiting a Head of Finance to compliantly manage and report Company's financial performance.
Candidates must meet the essential experience requirements outlined in the job specification, and have the right to work in the UK.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers