Offshore Drilling Materials Coordinator - UK
The role will ensure all operational materials and equipment requirements and requisitions are in place at the wellsite. Organise and control equipment rental inventory along with daily operational costs of same. Support the onshore Logistics Team in coordinating boats and flights to and from the Rig location.
- Coordination of all operational materials and equipment requirements and requisitions to ensure all are in place at the wellsite.
- Organisation of equipment rental inventory and the associated daily operational costs.
- Support onshore Logistics Team in coordinating boats and flights to and from the Rig location
Scope of Work
Detailed Services required of personnel include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaise closely with offshore well operations personnel and onshore logistics team to plan and coordinate effective support to ongoing operations.
- Maintain records (computer based and manual) of all material movements, stock and rental items.
- Point of contact for all offshore logistics activities.
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant parties to ensure full compliance to the relevant procedures/ guidelines of Exceed/ Client for all logistics activities at offshore locations.
- Develop short term and daily Logistics Resources and Work Plan for the coordination of logistics resources (i.e. marine vessels and aviation helicopters) with the full alignment to logistics long term and medium term plans.
- Optimize logistics resources for day-to-day operations.
- Efficient and effective electronic management of all materials movements, with highly skilled data input for all transactions into the database.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly monitoring and updating of material stock as part of stock inventory management and maintain records of all tools including personal and special tools.
- Ensure effective material coordination and handling where receipt, storage, issuing, inventories and documentation of materials (inclusive of management for backload materials) must be fully compliant to the Exceed’s/Client's requirements.
- Oversee marine vessel and supply boat movements. Monitor, record and act as Logistics Focal Point.
- Coordinate aviation helicopters movements for safe and successful crew change and delivery of urgent materials. Monitor, record and act as Logistics Focal Point.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and statistics as required.
- Maintain to a high auditable standard all supporting documentation, both electrically and hard copy.
- Submit all relevant reports/ documentations on-time and to the approved standard format/ template.
**Offshore Drilling Materials Coordinators - UK**
Exceed is currently looking for DMCs to support various upcoming Exceed operations, starting mid-June, July and August. Based on timings of planned operations, there are options for project continuity.
UK based projects. Candidates must have experience within a similar role with an Operator and hold valid offshore UK certification.
If you have the experience and passion to become an integral part of Exceed's continuing success, please send your CV and advise of your availability to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers