- Assist the well planning team with rig input, as a valued member of the integrated well planning team
- Act as a liaison between the well planning team and client
- Travel to rig for familiarisation, operational planning
- Plan and implement installation of three-party equipment onboard rig
- Be responsible for planning tubulars, drill string components and tubular handling equipment for upcoming operations
- Assist with rig tenders
- Review operational history and develop performance parameters for operational planning
- Propose improvements and optimisation for improved rig performance
- Provide reports to client project manager and well delivery manager
- Support the offshore organisation through follow up of drilling operations and daily drilling report
- Prepare and facilitate operational meetings; follow up resulting actions
- Participate and represent client operations department in meetings facilitated by the client and third parties
- Offshore trips to the rig, assistance and reporting to rig manager
- Manage projects related to the rig; defining projects, scope of work and technical description to a level required for invitation to tender
- Responsible for the publication of operational reports (monthly report etc.)
- Prepare level 3 documents, follow up and organise level 4 documents
Calling all drilling engineers! We’re in the business of world-class well delivery; this is your chance to join us.
Exceed is the market leader in well management, providing a unique and unrivalled service to our global client base.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Drilling Engineer to join our dedicated team, based in Aberdeen and work closely with our client (a major drilling contractor) on a fixed term, 12-month basis.
This presents an excellent opportunity to gain project experience from the drilling contractor perspective, whilst benefiting from the support of Exceed’s expert team.
Commencing October 2018, this role includes travel offshore, to client offices in Norway and other locations.
With a minimum of four years’ experience in UK North Sea Semi-Sub/Subsea field development projects, the successful candidate will fulfil the descrived criteria.
If you have the experience and passion to become an integral part of Exceed’s continuing success story, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers