- Support and facilitate pre-planning meetings, after action reviews, and other learning opportunities
- Enhance the quality of pre-job learning through video footage
- Encourage cooperation between operator, contractor, and service providers
- Provide independent measurement on relevant performance measures
- Capture lessons learned and work to enable learning across multiple projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a drilling environment
- Operational experience in drilling / P&A projects
- Proven performer with a track record in continual career progression
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and organisational skills
- Proven people skills and natural leadership abilities
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Exceed is an industry leading oil and gas consultancy with a proven transformation methodology for world-class performance management. Exceed Performance has helped clients save close to $ 1 Billion in the last 12 years.
Exceed is looking for Performance Coaches to help our clients achieve excellence through dynamic team integration and accelerated learning.
As a Performance Improvement Coach, your role will be to work directly with the Exceed Well Management or Client Operator rig-based operations team. You will work with frontline supervisors to implement continuous improvement activities and promote a culture of planning and learning whilst positively impacting rig morale and supporting rig activities.
Successful applicants will be eligible to complete the Performance Engineering Competency Programme (PECP) in Aberdeen, in order to deploy as Exceed Performance Coaches in the North Sea, Middle East, West Africa and South-East Asia.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry. They will also have held leadership positions and be passionate about accelerated learning and exceptional teamwork. They will have inspired others to deliver outstanding results in the recent past.
Exceed is looking for Performance Coaches whose values align with those of Exceed: LEAD – Lead with courage, Exceed expectations, Act with integrity, Deliver transformational results.
If this describes you and you want to join a world-class team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers