- Organise, supervise and track equipment ready state and serve as a constant quality control enforcement presence on behalf of the company
- Onsite implementation and management of quality Assurance programmes for wellhead systems, OCTG and 3rd party services equipment
- Quality Control and Supervision of 3rd party inspection activities, both on site and in sub supplier facilities.
- Pre-Qualification checks on rotary, non-rotary, handling, surface, sub surface and specialist liner hanger equipment ensuring equipment is fully certified , function tested and fit for purpose.
- Provision of reports of non -conformance and quality gaps related to inspection and qualification of equipment in service.
- Participation in meetings with suppliers to restate QC requirements, add new requirements and ensure expectations of communication/notification are met
- Work will be carried out where applicable, to the latest editions including addenda and revisions of the following standards. Where appropriate standards and specifications are not defined, CONTRACTOR shall use internationally recognised standards and specifications.
- Where any ambiguity or contradiction exists between standards and specifications, the following order of precedence shall prevail;
- COMPANY standards, specifications and reference documents
- ISO/API standards, specifications and reference documents
- Other international standards and specifications
EXCEED have a potential opportunity for a QA/QC Engineer within drilling operations to support our Client on an international basis on a short term contract.
If you have the experience and passion to become an integral part of Exceed’s continuing success, please send your CV and advise of your availability to email@example.com.Back to Careers