Location: Exceed Office, Aberdeen
Full Time, Permanent
This is a development role which will involve all aspects of supply chain working on various projects. The successful candidate will receive a combination of on-the-job guidance and mentoring, coupled with external training courses where appropriate.
The Contracts Administrator will be a key team member for Exceed’s due diligence process and will help to drive commercial contracting excellence, security of supply and risk management through the implementation of effective and efficient contracting strategies and arrangements. The role will work alongside the discipline engineers to deliver scopes of work and other technical documents for tenders / contracts.
- Co-ordinates procurement activities within the Wells Management Team through preparation or collation of
* Materials/Service requirements
* Bidders lists
* Tender documents
* Commercial evaluation recommendations
* Service orders and purchase orders
* Maintain tender clarification registers
* Provide day to day liaison/advice on commercial and contractual matters with project team members
* Co-ordination and preparation of prequalification and tender enquires
* Preparation of contractual documentation against standard company templates
* Preparation and presentation of recommendations to award
* Post Contract administration including contract amendments/variations
* Evaluation of tender submissions including development of commercial models
- Act as a key team member point for the company due diligence process
- Prepares tender documentation for all Project services
- Increased operational efficiencies by optimisation of contracting services
- Prepare the bidders list for each operating discipline and prepare a proposal for review and approval.
- Carry out commercial assessment of the contractors/bidders who have a running contract with Exceed
- Contracting Policies, Processes and Procedures – work with all other stakeholders to drive continuous improvement of processes and procedures emphasising standardisation where possible
- Ensure ‘best value‘ achieved by competitive tendering, effective negotiation and contract structure
- Accurately quantify, classify and record Supply savings
- Support other contracts personnel
- Provides input to support the development of contractor performance KPIs and supplier performance management process
- Keeps Project Manager regularly informed of progress in planning and operations
- Carry out ad-hoc administration duties to support the Supply Chain Department and Project teams as necessary
- Degree qualification in a Business, Management or Law related subject
- CIPS qualification preferred
- +/- 2 years’ in a contracting/supply chain discipline
- Experience of negotiating contracts would be beneficial
- Good presentation, negotiation, analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills essential (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Good understanding of strategic, technical, legal, finance, taxation and commercial issues
- Good understanding of LOGIC terms and conditions
Exceed has a staff vacancy for a Contracts Administrator to join our team at our Aberdeen office. This is a development role which will involve all aspects of Supply Chain working on various projects.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship to be considered for this role.
If you have the experience and passion to become an integral part of Exceed's continuing success, please send your CV and advise of your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the Apply Now section below.
Back to Careers