Tender Response Coordinator
- Co-ordinate tender submissions including all departmental inputs. This may include management of multiple proposals at the same time.
- Preparation of bidding strategies and commercial models.
- Monitor, refine and maximise profitability of commercial models.
- Assist Legal and Commercial with the negotiation of client facing contracts.
- Maintain contact with customers particularly with their commercial, contract and legal representatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline the bidding process.
- If required, provide support to supply chain.
- Provide guidance to the business development function.
- Work closely with Exceed department heads, including Commercial, Legal and Supply Chain to ensure bid strategy is understood, included in client facing contracts and implemented throughout the contract duration.
- Generate content for submission, manage inputs completed by contributors and design/edit the final proposal document.
- Present proposals in various ways including graphic layouts and PowerPoint presentations, developing a template for all future proposals or ensuring an established template is followed.
- Communicate the progress of proposals to management and ensure appropriate reviews are undertaken prior to submission.
- Input and involvement in the contracting process to ensure that the proposal is suitably incorporated into the contract and applied to the project.
- Ensure proposals meet all requirements set out in the invitation to bid documentation (Technical, Quality, HSE, Commercial etc.)
- Ensure documents meet quality and consistency standards.
- Timely submission of responses.
- Ensure the Senior Management Team review and approve all proposals and commercial models prior to submission.
- Co-operate with Company health and safety requirements to ensure that statutory duties are met.
- Abide by and promote the implementation and continuous improvement of the QHSE system.
- Comply with all the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Degree qualified in Finance, Commercial, Legal or related subject.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification in oil and gas services sector and ideally within wells related positions.
- Relevant experience, preferably commercial, in operator or contractor supply chain activities.
- Participation in negotiation activities within the oil and gas sector.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills as this role is a point contact between external customers and the company.
- Confidence in dealing with senior management, both internally and external to the company.
Exceed has an exciting opportunity for a Tender Response Coordinator to join our Aberdeen office within the Commercial Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the bidding process to ensure the delivery of commercially compliant and technically accurate proposals.
Candidates must have relevant experience, preferably commercial, in operator or contractor supply chain activities. Participation in negotiation activities within the oil and gas sector is also preferable. This is a mid level position which will provide the opportunity to develop and grow.
If you have the experience and passion to become an integral part of Exceed’s continuing success, please apply below.
Back to Careers