With a range of services that includes conceptual and detailed completion design, well test design and production engineering, we will design your sub-surface production systems to optimise fluid flow, from the reservoir to surface, with full containment over the life cycle of the well.
Working closely with your sub-surface team, we bring the knowledge, experience and capability to identify, develop and progress the best possible completion designs from feasibility and concept through to FEED stage and, ultimately, detailed design.
At the conceptual stage, our cost estimating function supports early strategic decision-making.
Our early involvement and in-depth understanding of your sub-surface team requirements provides assurance whilst maximising well performance.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Relief well planning
- Well control & blow out contingency modelling
- Data acquisition, sampling, PVT characterisation
- Near wellbore, inflow and outflow performance modelling
- Artificial lift, sand control, stimulation
- Multi-laterals, horizontal injector and producer wells
- Heavy oil, deepwater flow assurance, production chemistry
- Upper and lower completion architecture
- Test string architecture
- Well integrity assurance
- Life cycle intervention
- Production optimisation