As an integral part of our certified management systems, completion and well test planning activities follow a gated capital well project management process. Encompassing the full well life cycle, we develop and confirm the completion or well test design as well as carry out all procurement, planning, risk assessments and work programming, and manage all third party contractors.
All work programmes are thoroughly peer-reviewed and risk-assessed and independently well examined prior to final approvals. This ensures offshore operations are executed in full compliance with current HS&E legislation, industry best practice, and management system requirements.
Operations are closed out with a full well handover package including full details on all completions equipment “as installed”.
Our experienced team has a track record for testing and completing wells across a range of operational complexity:
- HPHT, High H2S, Deep Water, Heavy Oil (ESP) well testing
- Heavy oil extended well testing with production to tanker
- Gas lift and ESP completions and workovers
- Sand screen and gravel pack completions
- TCP, coil and wireline perforating
- Multi-lateral and smart completions
- Acid stimulation and proppant fracturing operations
- Subsea horizontal, dual and conventional trees as well as dry production trees