Designed to suit
your project needs
Our in-house subsea engineering team can provide a comprehensive analysis of all your subsea requirements from exploration and appraisal wells through to full field development. This independent assessment of equipment specifications, designs and proposals ensures that your subsea infrastructure is designed to suit your unique project requirements.
Our subsea engineering support covers the full spectrum from review of equipment specification and procurement through to manufacture, on-time delivery, and installation supervision.
- Preparation of tender specifications and tender process management through to contract awards
- Functional and detailed equipment specification for each project
- Riser design, analysis and supply (drilling, completion and workover)
- Subsea wellhead and tree systems for drilling, completions and tie-in requirements
- Subsea protection structures, templates and manifolds, including flowline and umbilical interfaces
- Subsea and surface, horizontal and conventional systems (production, water, injection, and re-injection)
- Management of all third party subsea vendors and contractors
- Provision of experienced offshore supervision to oversee installation
If you'd like to know more, please contact
Ross Mack or +44 (0)1224 577 940.