WELL TEST &
With in-house well engineering, completions and production technology personnel, we offer a fully-integrated solution for planning and executing your completion and well testing requirements safely and efficiently.
As an integral part of our certified management systems, completion and well test planning activities follow a consistent and systematic process. Covering the full spectrum, we develop and confirm the completion or well test design as well as carry out all procurement, planning, risk assessments and work programming, and manage all third party contractors.
All work programmes are thoroughly peer-reviewed and risk-assessed prior to final approvals. This ensures offshore operations are executed in full compliance with industry best practice, current HS&E legislation and management system requirements.
Operations are closed out with a full well handover package including full details on all completions equipment “as installed”.
Since 2005, our in-house team have:
- Planned and executed in excess of 50 completions
- Planned 41 DSTs
- Executed 18 DSTs
Our experienced team have a track record for testing and completing wells across a range of operational complexity:
- HPHT, High H2S, Deep Water, Heavy Oil (ESP) well testing
- Heavy Oil Extended Well Testing with production to tanker
- Gas Lift and ESP Completions and Workovers
- Sand Screen and Gravel Pack Completions
- TCP, Coil and Wireline Perforating
- Multi-Lateral and Smart Completions
- Acid stimulation and proppant fracturing operations
- Subsea horizontal, dual and conventional trees as well as dry production trees
If you'd like to know more, please contact
John McNab or +44 (0)1224 577 940.